Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First day of class.

Nervous as probably I'll ever be, I walk into my first ever college class. Everyone is silent staring at the clock diligently. It is around five minutes to six, and even the teacher is silent, so I stare down and grab a chair towards the front. As the clock strikes six Ms.Kazay swiftly gets class going, and for the next hour and twenty minutes it is a complete whirlwind of knowledge, a cornucopia of data say you will. She glides over the syllabus, every phrase that sticks I highlight with great detail. What all seems so overwhelming during class is now starting to make more and more sense as I type this. We even did a little exercise to get to know one another within the class. Each person presenting one another in a slight comical tone trying to break the ice, which felt kind of good to finally let that first breath go. I feel like this is going to be a great semester, hopefully resulting in me learning a bit more about myself and even me receiving an A for my grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment